I wear a lot of different hats and each one seems to evoke a different label. To the couples I marry and to those who ask me to perform a Memorial Service for a loved one or come to me for grief counseling, I am usually "Reverend Johnson." To my coaching clients, I am "Dr. Johnson." To my friends, I am Judith. To my brother, I am Judy. And one dear friend has nicknamed me "The Cosmic Minister" because she understands that no matter what I am doing, my intention is to sustain a state of consciousness that celebrates and honors all.
Here’s what I am really passionate about:
- Living life as a spiritual being having a human experience.
- Celebrating our oneness while honoring our differences.
- Choosing to stay conscious in the present moment in a state of loving.
- Exploring and balancing the multiple dimensions of our being.
- Bringing forward more joy, grace, ease, fun and authenticity.
I was ordained in 1985 as an ecumenical minister with the
charge of ministering to all regardless of race, creed, color, situation, circumstance or environment.
My formal education includes a master’s degree in business administration and doctorates in social psychology and spiritual science.